Monday, April 25, 2011

Hotdog Waffle Recipe Games

Poetics of Venerable Fray Domingo Anadón

Some photographs taken in Loscos village in the mountains, near Plenas which hosted the Games Poetics of Venerable Fray Domingo Anadón 23, 24 and 25 April.
Gendive and Joaquin Antonio Campo, representing the Venerable Anadón, Trasierra Cultural Association, organizer of the event next to City Hall. Photo: I. Navarro.
An example to follow: neighbors working together in all events that are scheduled. Photo: I. Navarro,
Due to the inclement weather of the activities held in City Hall. In the photo, ready to start the Games. Photo: I. Navarro.
Anadón Venerable House. Photo: I. Navarro.
The bar could not miss, with marinated pork loin and sausage, washed down with good wine. F Photo: I. Navarro.
Riding the bars in the square Loscos. Photo: I. Navarro.
Loscos power was restored. Photo: I. Navarro.
Jose Miguel Simon Trasierra AS chatting with Joaquin Campo. Photo: I. Navarro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment