Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chennai Airtel Landline Telephone Directory

Take the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18).

Take the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)

strengthen me with the great power of Jesus Christ. I put the whole armor of God
bad day, I will stay strong to resist until the end of the battle.

I girded with the belt of truth, and I protect with the breastplate of righteousness,

and prop my feet with the urge to proclaim the Gospel of Peace. Now I'm

the shield of faith with which I will turn off all the fiery darts of the wicked.

I take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit that is the word of God. As a warrior

pray every day and keep me alert and persevering in prayer

of each other.


Psalm 143:11 (New International Version)

11 For your name, Lord, give me life in your righteousness,

me out of this predicament.






Psalm 23 1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, 2 in green pastures


makes me relax. Beside the still waters lead me; 3

gives me new * forces. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his


* name. 4 Even though I walk through dark valleys, I will fear no one


because you're by my side, your shepherd's staff comforts me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

have anointed my head with oil, my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life;

and the house of the LORD forever.




Philippians 4:13 (Reina-Valera 1960)

13 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.



Psalms 37:39-40 (New International Version)

39 The salvation of the righteous * comes from the Lord, he is their strength


in times of distress. 40 The LORD helps them and delivers them;
delivers
of the wicked and saves them, because they trust him.





Psalm 91:1-2 (New International Version)

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty

. 2 I tell the Lord: "You are my refuge, my fortress

, the God in whom I trust."


Philippians 1:6 (Reina-Valera 1960)

6 Being confident of this, that he who began

my good work will perfect until the day of Jesus Christ.


Daniel 7:27 (New International Version)


27 Then will the Saints, who are the people of the Most High,

the majesty and power and greatness of the kingdoms.

His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and serve and obey Him

all the rulers of the earth. "




2 Thessalonians 3:3 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen us and we


protect them from evil.






The Final Battle.


Prayer to reject all vices:
currently
Holy Father I come to Thee,

before your throne of grace you

and confess you sin vice .........( name).


I apologize for this sin and

give up this habit of ......( name)

break every tie of my soul, body and spirit

this service.

untie, destroyed and torn from my mind all compulsion,

addiction, mania by .........


I walk away from bad friends

I have to practice this addiction.

I cut them all ties of friendship, destroy all

friendship with the wicked, with whom I encourage to do so,

in the name of Jesus.

collapses now in my mind every stronghold of addiction,

psychosis, mania, habit, and necessity.


now fall strengths of all habit, all vice,

of any compulsion to .......


these strengths are destroyed now! In the name of Jesus.

invoke your precious blood to wash my mind now

and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Be washed my mind, my conscience

your precious blood.


The / the service / s ceased to be in my mind (repeat 7 times)


Those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with

its passions and desires (repeat 7 times) Galatians 5:24


I loose, I walk away now from all vice and for all, the powerful

Jesus.Declaro name all my being:

spirit, soul and body rejects

hates disgusted ........ vice .....( name),

now in the mighty name of Jesus.

renounce and resist Satan, that ancient serpent and all its

hierarchies. I renounce and refuse to Diana of the Ephesians, renounce and resist

Sheva, Ashtoreths, renounce and resist Asmodeus

to Beelzebub, Baal, renounce and refuse to Moloch, Chemosh, to Quiun.

renounce and resist Mammon.

All are now gone from my life, my mind, my body.

are going now with all its hierarchies of demons!

Out now in the name of Jesus! The

resist you all now and confess that they no longer dare

place in my life! The bind and cast out of my life and go now.


1) ADDICTIONS: Surrender to gambling (if this is your case)

renounce and refuse to spend much time thinking about

game, as past experiences or ways to get more money

to play.

renounce and resist the need to bet amounts

increasingly big money to feel excitement.

renounce and refuse to have had many attempts

vain to cut back or stop playing.

renounce and refuse to feel restless or irritable when trying to

to cut down or stop gambling

renounce and refuse to play to escape

problems or feelings of sadness, rejection and anxiety.

renounce and refuse to bet larger amounts of money

to attempt to recover previous losses.

renounce and refuse to lie about the amount of time or money spent

in the game.

renounce and refuse to commit crimes to get money to play

.

renounce and refuse to lose my marriage, my children, my family

because of gambling.

renounce and resist job loss, relationship, or

opportunities in my studies or my career because of gambling.

renounce and resist the need to borrow money to survive

due to losses caused by gambling.

renounce and resist the spirit of Piton, Beelzebub and

every spirit that binds my mind.

renounce and resist the pride and the spirit of Leviathan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment