Sunday, May 15, 2011

Can I Use Contact Solution For My Nose

city for walking

Dear colleagues, I'm just Port and also S. Organization of the PSOE in Plasencia. Every day I feel more proud of this, my party, but mostly I'm proud of people who are part of this great game. Every day I surprised people and now I turn to pleasantly surprise, the answers by colleagues did the work, their hopes, their strength and consistent excess is all an act of responsibility that I can only say thanks. Follow surprising because before you and your collaboration not mind being the 24 H. available. Elia, Mayor candidate and accurate you feel proud. The party needs you. Candidates and volunteers, all who are committed are our greatest strength. Workers as has been done during these 8 years because the citizens know and give value to everything we have achieved so far, and more, opt for what is feasible in these next 4 years, we can not disappoint and always keeps his Elia commitments and the Party, who are the people she meets.

light this morning and the bike ride of many companions on the banks of river Jerte has been spectacular, the fitness of candidates and a special mention of Elia, is a reflection of his mental strength. Kisses to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment