Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dr Scholl Freeze Away Singapore

Obolog by suspension of statistics.

Agradezc0 effort to recover statistics, which for me started from zero onwards, however the information was lost back in my situation. I in the ten top rated articles got over a hundred thousand visitors, now not come to the seven thousand from scratch. I registered my blog with Google Adsense popped off while Adsense and suddenly long stay in my blog Obolog Adsense but not recorded in Adsense when every day I get the information like I'm inside or even just come to me a statistical note that I have won. Which does not do or are, where we usually appear as not serious, but my blog is full of ads of that organization as well I understand that participation Obolog would have to bear high costs in the maintenance of this company and we also think that although Obolog is a free service, we also have to bear high costs of maintaining as much time spent without anything change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment