Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nadine Jansen's Models Chrissy

lack of accreditation has been detected in fraud case by lot Bigger Supermerdados Progressive

Since 15 this month started to compensate customers who allegedly Bigger supermarkets would be affected in this crime. Dec. 28 I went with my wife and I submitted a complaint to the Service Sernac through Ms. Margot Tapia for considering a victim of fraud by the facts and statements. She asked for my passport and asked me how tankards had and I replied that according to the $ 94,610 .- I had purchased my coupons matched 9, left my name registered.
in the second half of January I went to talk with Mrs. Margoth again and tells me I do not issue from February 15 to March 15 would be delivering the vouchers Bigger East.
touch my Time When I presented a photocopy of a sales receipt for $ 94,610 (9 stamps) dated November 30, 2010, to corroborate my participation in this draw. I respectfully Young confirms that ground rules imposed on him was Sernac pay according to the list which is provided by the Sernac, Ruth or presents only the Identity of an accreditation card.

This means that filtering would not for many people, and Sernac as watchdog and consumer advocate should not settle without first having proper accreditation to rezarcir complainants alleged, carried by this very serious problem for simple neglect of duties of its officers and the resulting consequences, in addition to affecting others with their badges properly issued.

In these cases do not fall into deceit We strongly advise that there are three key evidence:

a) The claimant to receive his compensation should be accompanied by your receipt or invoice at any of the supermarkets Bigger between days to company accounted for fixing the time preceded the draw.

b) for participating in this draw the claimant should also appear with all data recorded on the coupons that Sernac and the Company had almost 60 days to find out.

c) The person concerned has made the claim in a timely Sernac previously established.

provided this background we hope hereafter to be better transparency, recommending to the Company that in the next drawings do not forget to leave a stub to coupons for a clearer identification of the participant. Hector Reyes Gallardo


Affected: 4615775-3


0 comments:

Post a Comment